Aviation is something I have always been fascinated with.
As a young person I was able to fly in a number of different aircraft, both as a passenger and then as a pilot.
I didn’t fly much in my twenties, but a decade later I had the means and the drive to explore flight.
I have always been amazed at the sheer number of ways to get off the ground! There are literally dozens of ways to get airborne and dozens of different craft designs in each method.
So I fly full size aircraft and model aircraft and simulator aircraft. There are so many ways to fly above the land and that’s what fascinates me.
Last 30 Posts
- If you have a 3d printer, why haven’t you built this yet?
- Making a Kick Arse PC for gaming and my HTC Vive
- She’s responding to commands!
- A later version of the sensor light.
- Dji’s Phantom 3 Advanced UAS
- Testing a 3D printed Model rocket!
- 3D printing, why you need one, if you make stuff.
- Turning things on via SMS
- Telemetry and using serial com ports
- Clock using Arduino and a Freetronics DMD display.
- 3D Printing
- Amplifying the Sine wave generator.
- Home Power Meter
- SMS – Letter Box
- Power Meter – LCD and Arduino based
- 4 generations of my arduino based night/movement light.
- Arduino Development Board Version Two
- Arduino Development Board
- Morse code keyer for Arduino
- What LiPO’s do if you treat them badly.
- Putting together a Nitro trainer. The World Models Skyraider.
- Downwind landing in the Cessna 172 at Bathurst.
- 0-40Mhz, Sine wave generator $25.
- Arduino Basics
- 24Mhz -1800Mhz SDR Radio receiver for $15 (Digital,Sideband, AM, FM etc)
- PWM on the Microchip PIC 16F690
- My Current Amateur Radio Setup
- Night Light Sensor widget
Archives by Month:
- December 2017
- August 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- September 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012